If you grew up in a place where the leaves signaled the changing season, you know that you were spoiled when it came to enjoying autumn.
Few things are more incredible to watch than the trees gradually, or even overnight, transitioning from greens to bright oranges, yellows, reds, and deep purples. But if you never got to see Mother Nature’s phenomenon, take a look at the below photos. They’re truly a sight for sore eyes.
1. Central Park, New York, NY
2. Grand Island East Channel Light House, MI
3. Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park, VA
4. Stowe, VT
5. Hitachi Seaside Park, Japan
6. Willamette Valley, OR
7. Kilchurn Castle, Scotland
8. Tu Hwnt I’r Bont Tearoom, North Wales