Whether it be on an episode of “Everybody Loves Raymond” or in real life, we’re sure you’ve heard it before: Ugh. My mother-in-law is coming over.
Both men and women can struggle to navigate the relationship with their spouse’s mom when they marry into a new family, but for some people– like the sons and daughters-in-law in the list below– it’s easy.
That’s because their mothers-in-law aren’t just the family matriarchs, they’re the family comedians! Check out the funniest mothers-in-law on the web below:
1.Grandma made this for the baby’s room. My mother-in-law is the best
2. So my mother-in-law is taking a Photoshop class…
3. My mother-in-law…
4. My mother-in-law knew how to combine my gaming and music in one gift
5. So, I saved a dying baby squirrel once, and now my mother-in-law thinks I’m the squirrel whisperer. She hooked me up with some hot squirrel swag, tho
6. This is over the toilet in my mother-in-law’s bathroom. It always makes me a little uncomfortable
7. My mother-in-law is pretty funny!
8. Pizza you say? Here’s my mother-in-law preheating a cutting board
9. My mother-in-law had a “virtual” Thanksgiving dinner with us this year
10. My mother-in-law got a goat. Meet Cedric
11. My mom made this for my wife for her birthday. It’s the evolution of my daughter’s temper tantrum